Job Advertisement – Project Coordinator
Overall purpose of the position: To work in partnership with the voluntary Board of Directors, staff and community leaders to follow through the aims, objectives and actions of the organisation in response to the needs of Children and families. The Project Coordinator will manage a core staff team and oversee the facilitation and development of all programmes and services operating within the centre. Accessing funding for new and existing programmes will also be ongoing part of the work to meet the demands and needs of the local community. The role is for 35 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have
- A relevant third level qualification - minimum Level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice, Community Development, or related discipline.)
- Excellent knowledge of Community work and family support
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Community sector project management
- Human Resource Skills, support and supervision of staff and managing employment issues.
- Good financial management skills. Ability to prepare budgets, apply for grants and work within a budget
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A sound understanding of the issues impacting children and families
- Excellent IT skills, Report writing
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and will not be less than €41,944
Please see link button below for Job description and application form,
Enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: 10th January 2024 at Noon
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.